CFO Services: A Cost-Effective Solution for Your Business
Businesses of all sizes benefit from hiring a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or controller. But many small business owners worry that they can’t afford it. Maybe you’ve been trying to take care of your business financials in your spare time (or ignoring them altogether), but quickly realized it’s a losing battle because unless you’re an accounting professional yourself, your expertise lies elsewhere.
Fortunately, there is a cost-effective solution: part-time, outsourced CFO services.
Experienced, Knowledgeable and Trustworthy, We're in Your Corner.
When you take advantage of our outsourced CFO services, you get a dedicated, experienced financial professional who helps you make the tough business decisions you need to guide your business to future success.
You’ll also have a better understanding of the financial side of your business based on hard numbers. No more guessing about whether you’ll qualify for that loan to buy more equipment or wondering why you’re always short of cash.
When you use our CFO services, here’s what we do for you:
- Oversee the financial close process
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external reporting
- Financial budgeting and forecasting
- Cost and profitability analysis
- Business expansion and acquisition analysis
- Evaluate accounting systems and internal controls for improvements
- Provide technical accounting guidance
- Facilitate financial statement audits
- Assist with debt financing and other funding strategies
Dedicated CFO Services
The role of CFO is crucial to every business no matter what size. Whether you’re a start-up business, have made it to the five-year mark, or are ready to expand, we have the expertise -- and experience -- you need.
Need more information about our CFO Services? Contact us using the form below. You'll be glad you did.